learn how to quickly add a banner and banner groups (sliders) to your website and apps home pages.
One of the first things you'll want to do when you start your OTT channel or launch your OTT apps is to create some eye-catching banners to feature and promote content, channels, events, etc., on your OTT service. You can even promote and link to external sites from website banners, if that is important to you.
Welcome your viewers by promoting your best content and upcoming events:
Quick Start: How to create and add banners to your home page
- Create your banner images. Your banner image size should ideally be 1920 x 685. Be creative and make sure to add your promo message and call to action to your banner images.
- Upload you banners to your Endavo dashboard by clicking Add New on your Banners page:
Click Here to learn more about adding information to your banners and linking to internal or external content, events, etc.
- Create a "Home Page" (name it what you want) Banner Group if you don't have one already. Click Here to learn more about Banner Groups.
- Add your home page banners to you "Home Page" Banner Group.
- Add the Banner Group to your website or apps by adding it inside your App Options screen (to the App Options assigned to your website or app):