Learn how to share your content to YouTube and Vimeo by utilizing playlists to organize your video content.
- Syndication enables sharing or distribution of your channel(s) to other Endavo accounts or to external distribution channels, including YouTube and Vimeo.
- Endavo Export - Use this tab to create playlists that you can export to other Endavo accounts by giving them an access key to your Endavo Export that they will import.
- Export Set-up - Click Add New on the Endavo Export page. Name your export (e.g., name of Endavo account you’re exporting to). Add a new or existing playlist. Click done.
- Once saved, you can manage your playlist or set the playlist to update automatically when you add content and channels.
- Access Key - Generate an access key that you will give to your Endavo syndication partner. They will enter this key in their Endavo Import.
- Manage any geo rights or restrictions that will override any geo rules established by your syndication partners. This is normally done if you have specific geo rights for your channels or content.
- Add MRSS Export - Click Add New on the MRSS Export page. Name your export feed (e.g., the receiving party name), choose your playlist or add a new playlist, and complete the remainder of the MRSS form as needed.
- MRSS URL - A MRSS URL will be generated once you save a new MRSS Export. The URL is public by default. Add a Global Access Key to issue a private and secure feed.
- Add New - Click Add New on the External Syndication page. Name your export (e.g., your YouTube channel name) and choose YouTube or Vimeo. You will be prompted to sign in to your selected account.
- Manage content for sending to YouTube or Vimeo by adding an existing playlist or creating a new one. Tip: If you want to limit the content being sent to YouTube or Vimeo (e.g., promotional trailers or preview content), it is best to create a new playlist for social, uncheck auto-add channels, and manually add your selected channels or specific media items that you want to share on YouTube or Vimeo.
Thanks for reading! Check out our resources and blog on our website to get more helpful tips, use cases, and creative ideas for building your OTT business.