Shortcut to adding a logo to your OTT Web App in App Options
You can easily add your own logo to your Web App by going to App Options. For new OTT Channel trial users, this will be one of the first things you'll want to do to get started.
- Go to App Options and click on the App Options name for your Web App (ottchannel.com website for OTT Channel users) App Options > Name
- On the Apps Options information screen, scroll to bottom and click Edit
- Once in Edit mode, go to General Options.
- You will find Logo Image upload button to upload your logo.
- Logo Image Recommendations:
- Recommended logo size for Endavo app logo is minimum 100px height for best display across all your OTT apps. We auto-reduce the size to 40px on websites (Web App), so your logo should look satisfactory at 40px height and preferably a horizontal (landscape) format (L > H).
- Logo image should have a transparent background.
💡 Pro Tip: Here is a good example of a logo for your apps:
- Upload your logo file then click Save once you've completed any other changes.
- Your uploaded logo will replace previous "Your Logo" logo on the left in the site header and center of footer on your Web App.